(use a time zone converter to find out what time it is at your location)
- All undergraduate first-year F-1 visa holders
- All undergraduate first-year U.S. passport holders who reside abroad and identify as international students
- International students who intend to travel to Wesleyan to study on campus in Fall 2020
- International students who intend to take Wesleyan online courses from their home countries in Fall 2020
- Students’ parents/families are welcome to attend
- Immigration essentials (helpful for F-1 visa holders)
- Scheduling an F-1 visa interview
- Attending an F-1 Visa Interview
- Entering the U.S. with an F-1 Visa
- Immigration logistics if you choose to defer your admission to Spring 2021 or Fall 2021
- Travel essentials (helpful for all internationals who plan to be on campus)
- Navigating travel restrictions during COVID-19
- Ground transportation from various airports (BDL, BOS, JFK, EWR and LGA) to Wesleyan University
- Information about Orientations (helpful for all internationals, including those who plan to study online)
- International Student Orientation
- New Student Orientation
- Live Q&As
As many of you are aware of, on July 6, 2020, Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) issued new guidance regarding online courses and the fall semester for students in F-1 status. On July 7, 2020, additional information was issued in Frequently Asked Questions for Fall 2020.
Two Zoom sessions have been organized to answer your questions related to this polict. Please submit your questions here by 11:59 pm EDT on Sunday, July 12, 2020. We will review your questions and answer them during the sessions.
Zoom Session #1
Thursday, July 16, 2020
3:00-4:00 pm EDT
Meeting ID: 998 9013 7466
Password: 628900Zoom Session #2
Friday, July 17, 2020
9:30 to 10:30 am EDTZoom link: https://wesleyan.zoom.us/j/97829275633?pwd=dlZQNUlQSUs4L3l1OHpaZTdGM1ZOUT09
Meeting ID: 978 2927 5633
Both Zoom sessions will be recorded. If you are not able to join, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be sent the link to the recorded sessions afterwards.
For more information, please contact
Chia-Ying Sophia Pan, M.S. Ed.
Director, International Student Services